|About the breed|
• Sierra West now has a Facebook page, like us at SWBMDC and join the fun!
• Sierra West has teamed up with the embroidery firm The Son of a Stitch to provide members with various apparel items embroidered with the club logo.
• Saturday, October 20, 2018 Designated Specialty in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster with Judge Mrs. Mary Alice Eschweiler and with Ms. Valerie Horney judging regular and veteran sweepstakes . Judges: Friday - Mrs. Cindy Stansell, Sunday - Mr. Bob Busby.
• Sunday, October 21, 2018: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Our Draft Judges will be Val Horney and Jim Maxwell. Premium List, Fillable Entry Form and PayPal to pay your entry fees, lunch and Saturday dinner.
• May 5 - 11, 2019: BMDCA National Specialty in Brainerd, MinnesotaPast Events:
• Saturday, March 17, 2018: Murphys Irish Day parade with Blarney Session after.
• April 30- May 5, 2018: BMDCA National Specialty in Sturbridge, Massachusetts
• May 12, 2018: Working Day with Annual General Meeting and Awards at Nunes Agility Field, Turlock, CA.
• July 13 - July 15, 2018: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows in Carmel, CA
• Saturday, March 18, 2017: Murphys Irish Day parade.
• April 24-29, 2017: BMDCA National Specialty in Portland, OR
• May 6, 2017: Annual Meeting and Awards at Campos Family Winery (formerly Leer Vinyards), Byron, CA.
• July 14 - July 16, 2017: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows
October 20 & 22rd (Supported Entry) and October 21, 2017 (Designated Specialty): in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster. Catalog with results from MBF's Infodog:
• Sunday, October 22, 2017: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Judges Larry Bohlig and Steve Dudley. Draft Qualifiers
November 18, 2017: General Meeting and Holiday Party at Campos Family Winery (formerly Leer Vinyards), Byron, CA.