|About the breed|
• Sierra West now has a Facebook page, like us at SWBMDC and join the fun!
• Sierra West has teamed up with the embroidery firm The Son of a Stitch to provide members with various apparel items embroidered with the club logo.
• Saturday, October 20, 2018 Designated Specialty in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster with Judge Mrs. Mary Alice Eschweiler (10:00 A.M. Ring 10) and with Ms. Valerie Horney (9:00 A.M. Ring 10) judging regular and veteran sweepstakes . Judges: Friday - Mrs. Cindy Stansell (11:00 A.M. Ring 10), Sunday - Mr. Bob Busby (9:15 A.M. Ring 10).
• Sunday, October 21, 2018: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Our Draft Judges will be Val Horney and Jim Maxwell.
• May 5 - 11, 2019: BMDCA National Specialty in Brainerd, MinnesotaPast Events:
• Saturday, March 17, 2018: Murphys Irish Day parade with Blarney Session after.
• April 30- May 5, 2018: BMDCA National Specialty in Sturbridge, Massachusetts
• May 12, 2018: Working Day with Annual General Meeting and Awards at Nunes Agility Field, Turlock, CA.
• July 13 - July 15, 2018: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows in Carmel, CA
• Saturday, March 18, 2017: Murphys Irish Day parade.
• April 24-29, 2017: BMDCA National Specialty in Portland, OR
• May 6, 2017: Annual Meeting and Awards at Campos Family Winery (formerly Leer Vinyards), Byron, CA.
• July 14 - July 16, 2017: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows
October 20 & 22rd (Supported Entry) and October 21, 2017 (Designated Specialty): in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster. Catalog with results from MBF's Infodog:
• Sunday, October 22, 2017: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Judges Larry Bohlig and Steve Dudley. Draft Qualifiers
November 18, 2017: General Meeting and Holiday Party at Campos Family Winery (formerly Leer Vinyards), Byron, CA.