|About the breed|
• Sierra West now has a Facebook page, like us at SWBMDC and join the fun!
• Sierra West has teamed up with the embroidery firm The Son of a Stitch to provide members with various apparel items embroidered with the club logo.
• Saturday, October 21, 2017 Designated Specialty in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic, Pleasanton, California. Judges: Conformation - Mrs. Sharon C. Smith, Sweepstakes and Veteran Sweepstakes - Ms. Susan Henderson
• October 20 & 22, 2016 Harvest Moon Classic at the Alameda County Fair Grounds. Judges: Friday - Mr. William (Bill) P. Sheldon, Saturday - Mrs. Paula Nykiel
• Sunday, October 22, 2017: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Judges Larry Bohlig and Steve Dudley. Premium List, Fillable Entry Form and PayPal to pay your entry fees, lunch and Saturday dinner.
• April 30- May 5, 2018: BMDCA National Specialty in Sturbridge, MassachusettsPast Events:
• Saturday, March 18, 2017: Murphys Irish Day parade.
• April 24-29, 2017: BMDCA National Specialty in Portland, OR
• May 6, 2017: Annual Meeting and Awards at Campos Family Winery (formerly Leer Vinyards), Byron, CA.
• July 14 - July 16, 2017: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows
• January 30 & 31, 2016: Supported Entry for both days of the Golden Gate Kennel Club benched show held at the San Francisco Cow Palace.
• Saturday, March 19, 2016: Murphys Irish Day parade.
• Saturday, April 9, 2016: Annual Meeting "Whine with Paws and Tails" at Finestra Winery, Livermore.
• May 2-7, 2016: BMDCA National Specialty in Frankenmuth, MI
• Saturday, July 16 -Sunday July 17, 2016: Del Monte KC Shows/Carmel Get-Together
October 21 & 23rd (Supported Entry) and October 22, 2016 (Designated Specialty): in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster. Catalog with results from MBF's Infodog:
• Sunday, October 23, 2016: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Judges Ruth Nielsen and Nancy Van Horne. Draft Qualifiers.
• Saturday, December 3, 2016 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.: General meeting and Holiday party.