|About the breed|
• Sierra West now has a Facebook page, like us at SWBMDC and join the fun!
• Sierra West has teamed up with the embroidery firm The Son of a Stitch to provide members with various apparel items embroidered with the club logo.
• Sunday, April 28, 2019, 11:00 to 3:00: Annual General Meeting and Awards at Campos Family Vineyards, 3501 Byer Road, Byron, CA. Registration form for Taco Bar Lunch, Awards for 2018 Titles and direction to event. Karen Heitkamp needs Award information by April 15, 2019
• May 5 - 11, 2019: BMDCA National Specialty in Brainerd, Minnesota
• July 13 - July 14, 2019: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows
• Saturday, October 19, 2019: Designated Specialty with Del Valle KC (Pleasanton, CA)• Sunday, October 20, 2019: Draft Test (Pleasanton, CA)
• January 26 & 27, 2019:Supported Entry for both days of the Golden Gate Kennel Club benched show held at the San Francisco Cow Palace. Results from MBF's Infodog: Saturday and Sunday
• Saturday, March 16, 2019: Murphys Irish Day parade and Blarney Session after.
• Saturday, March 17, 2018: Murphys Irish Day parade.
• April 30- May 5, 2018: BMDCA National Specialty in Sturbridge, Massachusetts
• May 12, 2018: Working Day with Annual General Meeting and Awards at Nunes Agility Field, Turlock, CA.
• July 13 - July 15, 2018: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows in Carmel, CA
October 19 & 21st (Supported Entry) and October 20, 2018 (Designated Specialty): in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster. Catalog with results from MBF's Infodog:
• Sunday, October 21, 2018: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Draft Judges Val Horney and Jim Maxwell. Draft Qualifiers
• Saturday, December 8, 2018 (11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.): General Meeting and Holiday Party at Campos Family Winery