|About the breed|
• Sierra West now has a Facebook page, like us at SWBMDC and join the fun!
• Sierra West has teamed up with the embroidery firm The Son of a Stitch to provide members with various apparel items embroidered with the club logo.
• The Sierra West 2020 Calendar is availiable for $23, including shipping, with PayPal payment below, or send payment to SWBMDC c/o Michael Reed, Treasurer, 236 Los Cerros Ave., Walnut Creek, CA 94598
• Saturday, October 19, 2019: Designated Specialty with Del Valle KC (Pleasanton, CA) with Judge Ms. Gail J. Vogel and with Ms. Bernadette van Klaveren judging regular and veteran sweepstakes. Judges: Friday - Mrs. Patricia (Pat) Hastings , Sunday - Mrs. Vicki Seiler-Cushman.
• Sunday, October 20, 2019: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Our Draft Judges will be Karyn Beyer and Bernadette van Klaveren. Draft Test Qualifying Teams
• Sunday, December 8, 2019 (12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.): Annual Holiday Party with Lunch ($10/person), General Meeting followed by White Elephant Gift Exchange at Campos Family Winery, 3501 Byer Road, Byron, CA. Holiday Party Flyer
• May 3 - 9, 2020: BMDCA National Specialty in Hunt Valley, Maryland
• Saturday, March 16, 2019: Murphys Irish Day parade and Blarney Session after.
• Sunday, April 28, 2019, 11:00 to 3:00: Annual General Meeting and Awards at Campos Family Vineyards
• May 5 - 11, 2019: BMDCA National Specialty in Brainerd, Minnesota
• July 13 - July 14, 2019: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows
• Saturday, March 17, 2018: Murphys Irish Day parade.
• April 30- May 5, 2018: BMDCA National Specialty in Sturbridge, Massachusetts
• May 12, 2018: Working Day with Annual General Meeting and Awards at Nunes Agility Field, Turlock, CA.
• July 13 - July 15, 2018: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows in Carmel, CA
October 19 & 21st (Supported Entry) and October 20, 2018 (Designated Specialty): in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster. Catalog with results from MBF's Infodog:
• Sunday, October 21, 2018: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Draft Judges Val Horney and Jim Maxwell. Draft Qualifiers
• Saturday, December 8, 2018 (11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.): General Meeting and Holiday Party at Campos Family Winery